Construction Management Services
Clients who prefer the Construction Management method of project delivery can rest assured that R.L. Sohol has the knowledge, experience and capability to marshal their vision from the earliest concept through turnkey completion.
R.L. Sohol can provide Construction Management services via either of the popular delivery models Agency CM, or CM At Risk.
The Agency model , a fee based service in which R.L. Sohol is responsible exclusively to our client, is highlighted by the following services:
- Pre-construction consulting on concept, design and budgeting
- Coordination with architects, engineers and other client representatives
- Development of project scope, including the formation of bid packages
- Post bid analysis and recommendations
- Project scheduling, utilizing Primavera project software
- Procurement of long lead time items
- Ongoing management of day-to-day field operations, including detailed reporting to client
- Review and approval of all pay requests, change orders, etc.
- Streamline communication and coordination among all project stakeholders
- Timely development and execution of punch list, including the collection of all warranty and O&M items, along with all necessary training of key personnel.
The At-Risk model is characterized by either fee-based or Guaranteed Maximum Price compensation. Throughout the project, R.L. Sohol provides all of the Agency services, with the added scope of acting as general contractor during the construction phase. In this role, R.L. Sohol executes and administers all AIA contracts and documents, including change orders and partial/final waivers, and performs all A/P and A/R operations. All documents are notarized in house.
“Success driven by the highest quality workmanship, commitment to satisfying client needs and delivering unparalleled value“.